- The Butcher is responsible for receiving items from storage, encodes delivery details, fabricates/checks meat products according to specification, output based on productivity and recovery standards. He/she is also responsible for the proper use of fabrication tools and equipment, monitors shelf life of the items, selling products using solid arguments to customer, maintains the cleanliness of the store and the proper food handling.
- At least High school graduate
- Has 1-2 years experience in meat cutting is an advantage
- Has strong hand-eye coordination
- Has knowledge of various cuts of meats
- Good in verbal and written communication
- Physically and mentally fit