- Internal Audit Specialist (Cebu)
Internal Audit Specialist determines employee compliance to established company policies and procedures, statutory and regulatory standards and requirements to ensure efficient and effective operations and to protect company assets and interests against internal and external business risks.
- Graduate of any 4 year course
- At least 1 year experience in any of the following (Internal Audit, External Audit, Continuous Improvement)
- Ability to accomplish tasks and processes accurately and completely. Keen to details.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships in order to encourage open communication and cooperation especially with internal and external customers.
- Ability to maintain and safeguard the confidentiality of certain information and matters being entrusted
- Ability to use computers and job-related technology efficiently
- Ability to demonstrate high standards of professional know-how and ethical conduct consistent with quality standards, company rules, regulations, policies & procedures, client requirements, and professional behavior
- Ability to develop and deliver written information to individuals or groups to ensure that they understand the message.
- Ability to demonstrate this competency in, in making written food safety and audit reports, grammar/usage, persuasive/logical organization of ideas, etc.