Job Summary: The Production and Cut-Floor Supervisor is responsible in overseeing the entire production and cut-floor operations to achieve target costs and efficiencies and ensures compliance to food safety standards including DENR waste management requirements.
- Operational Efficiency
- Production and or Cutting Cost
- Compliance to NMIS and FDA Food Safety regulatory requirements.
- HACCP Coordinator
- QPIRA (Qualified Person in Industry Regulatory Affairs)
- PCO (Pollution Control Officer)
- Compliance to Documentation Requirements
- Product Development
- College graduate of any 4-year course
- Graduate of Food Technology is an advantage
- Has 1 to 2 years Supervisory Experience
- Has 3 to 5 years experience in Food, Manufacturing or Cut-floor Operation and any related industry
- Required skill(s): Team leadership, Creativity & Innovation, QA and QC, Decision Making, Interpersonal skills, Attention to Details, Planning & Organizing
- Must be computer literate; Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).